It’s Friday, and even if you have a fun weekend planned, nobody likes a morning person:
What else do we have? Read on:
• Reminding me of my latest FFN strip about Warhammer 40K, to promote their new video game in the franchise, SEGA built a working power fist and let people hit things with it. I think it might be more fun than those “Hulk Hands” they sell nowadays.
• Joel and Jonah get interviewed about the revival of MST3K.
• Young Justice is getting a revival, and there’s going to be a live-action Titans TV show! We’ve got enough superhero TV to make a superhero-only TV channel, if they were still making new TV channels like they used to.
• Perhaps you’ve heard about the incredibly expensive and oddball internet-connected device called “The Juicero?” It squeezes bags (that can be squeezed by hand) of pulp to produce juice. Someone took one apart to see why it’s so expensive. I learned more about injection molding and aluminum components from this article than I have anywhere else.
• From the “huh, I never heard that before” files comes the superstition that white lighters are bad luck.
• Reminding one a bit of Flappy Bird, here’s Balloon FRVR. Tap or click the screen to give your fly a little boost, keeping his balloon-ring around the barbed wire without touching and puncturing it. Earn points to get exciting new colors of balloons!